Speak to an Admissions Representative: 877-497-5848
Master of Public Health Degree Online
Cultivate Public Health Solutions
Learn to cultivate solutions to community health issues with Concordia University, Nebraska's online Master of Public Health (MPH) program. Help make a profound difference in the health of your community through improving access to medical treatment and preventative measures, supportive policies and legislation, practical outreach, and education programs.
Why Concordia's Online MPH Degree?
Concordia's online MPH curriculum is grounded in Christian faith and will prepare you with the skills to improve public health programs and policies.
- Choose from two specializations that prepare students for leadership opportunities which can allow you to impact your community.
- Apply real-time learnings to your career through the public health capstone experiences.
- Learn practical skills from experienced faculty.
- Participate in a service-based global health mission trip. Read more.
- Join an online community of students with common goals who will help you grow personally, professionally, and spiritually.
- Gain an excellent return on your investment with our tuition lock opportunity. Read more.
Public Health Specializations
The online MPH degree program provides students the opportunity to choose from two specializations, based on their professional goals. Both specializations are designed to prepare students to become successful leaders in the public health field.
- Community Health Education: Learn to develop, implement and assess public health programs and policies that promote illness and injury prevention while acquiring the confidence and skills necessary to effectively communicate health information to the public.
- Health Policy and Administration: Explore how to improve public health from a high-level perspective while gaining the skills required to organize public health programs and offerings, manage organizations, and impact public health policy and legislation.
Public Health Curriculum
Concordia's MPH program is offered fully online, which allows students to work their studies and coursework around their existing schedules.
Coursework in the online Master in Public Health program emphasizes a strong foundation in public health concepts and knowledge including:
- Behavioral Health
- Environmental Health
- Health policy and management
- Research methods
Click here to see what students are saying about the practical applications of the MPH program.
Make an Impact in the Field of Public Health
As a graduate of the program, you will be equipped to:
- Effectively research public health needs and implement strategies to improve overall health.
- Arrange for more accessible health care information and education.
- Advocate for legislation and policies that support quality health care for underserved populations.
- Design and run outreach programs and strategies to encourage greater awareness and communication of disease prevention, wellness, and health care resources.
- Obtain leadership positions with private, non-profit, and governmental public health organizations.
- Create solutions to community health issues.
Learn more about the Master of Public Health program goals and outcomes.
Who Should Apply?
Students in Concordia's MPH program come from diverse backgrounds. Job titles include:
- Community Health Educator
- Director of Public Health
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Nurse Educator
- Program Specialist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Registered Nurse
- Wellness Coordinator
Pursue a Christ-Centered Education in Public Health
Concordia offers public health graduate students a fully online program, flexible course schedule, and rigorous curriculum rooted firmly in the Christian faith. A supportive community of instructors and peers will welcome you to the public health graduate program and challenge you to grow personally, professionally, and spiritually throughout your course of study.
To learn more about how you can earn your MPH degree online and make a positive influence on the health of your community, request more information or call 877-497-5848 to speak with a program manager.