Master of Human Services Degree Online
Be the Bridge Between Communities and Resources
Learn the skills to strengthen communities and the lives of others by providing greater access to vital resources with Concordia’s online Master of Human Services (MHS) program.
Why Concordia’s Online Master of Human Services Degree?
The online MHS curriculum is grounded in Christian faith and will prepare you with the knowledge to improve the quality of life in your community. Students in the online MHS program will have the opportunity to:
- Choose from four career tracks to complement your professional goals.
- Apply real-time learnings to your career and gain practical skills from experienced faculty.
- Study nonprofit management threaded throughout the curriculum.
- Experience a collaborative and social online classroom environment.
- Invest in your education in a predictable way with our tuition lock. Read more.
Click here to see what Concordia’s students are saying about the online MHS program.
Human Services Career Tracks
Concordia’s Master of Human Services offers a choice of four career tracks to complement your professional interests and goals.
Human Services Curriculum
A master’s degree in human services offers a path to improving policies and helping individuals and communities access the services and programs to meet their basic human needs and overcome challenges in their lives. Transforming you into a valuable resource and leader, core coursework focuses topics such as:
- Human service administration
- Intercultural communication
- Leadership and management skills
- Lifespan development
- Organizational development
- Professional and personal ethics
- Volunteer management
Fulfill your Passion to Serve and Help Others
As you build your foundation of knowledge in the human services field, you’ll develop the skills to respond compassionately and effectively to society’s changing needs while becoming an advocate for the well-being of others. You’ll serve individuals and families by helping them locate the resources needed to thrive. To learn more about the human services field – click here.
Pursue a Christ-Centered Education in Human Services
Learn more about the online human services masters degree program at Concordia University, Nebraska: Request more information or call 877-497-5848 to speak with a program manager.