Servant Leadership that Transcends Global Borders
As an online student of Concordia University, Nebraska, you will be part of a richly supportive and diverse community that welcomes your unique perspective. Our philosophy of leadership through serving others exceeds global borders and cultures. By earning your online degree at Concordia, you will be learning the skills to make a positive impact in the lives of others.
International Student Application Checklist
If you are a citizen of a country other than the United States or have a degree or college credits from a higher education institution outside of the U.S., please submit the following with your application:
1. Graduate Application Fee Payment
2. Official Transcript Evaluation
- An approved evaluation of undergraduate credits or degree earned from World Education Services (WES). Your evaluation must show a course-by-course assessment and equivalence from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.
3. If Applicable, Transcripts with Pre-Requisite Courses
4. Proof of English Proficiency
- International applicants must score 79 or above on the TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test). A measuring instrument comparable to TOEFL is also accepted.
5. Proof of Financial Support
Please note that in the case of these online graduate programs offered by Concordia University, Nebraska, students will stay in their home country. They will not be given an I-20, will not be considered F-1 students by the United States government, and do not come to the United States for full-time on-site study.
Earn your Online Degree from Across the Globe
Learn more about Concordia University, Nebraska’s admission process and requirements for international students. Call us at 877-497-5848 to speak to a program manager or request more information.